USCIS 1-800 Telephone Number–Good to Know!

When you have questions about a visa situation, you can always call United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Their National Customer Service Center is at (800) 375-5283.

They may ask for your A# (or Alien #). (You can find this on the I-94 record that you receive when entering the United States. If you entered illegally, you will not have this record, since it is officially given at the point of entry.)

Calling is a little intimidating, but they have given me helpful information many times. Before September 11, 2001, it was NOT helpful to call. But after, they became much more helpful and efficient.

Comments are closed.